[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale in my backyard!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue May 1 23:44:46 EDT 2018

Good point. No it didn’t have Euro gauges. And Roland correctly pointed out that the wheel is a somewhat unusual aftermarket Momo.

In fact there is nothing to suggest it is anything other than a US Pre-L model apart from the fact that he said he couldn’t get a Marti report for it. I suspect that was a typo error or something.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

-------------- next part --------------

     [2][2][4]mustangs at mustangs4.com
     or (916) 996-9008.
     Happy bidding!
    2. [6]mailto:[8]mustangs at mustangs4.com
    3. [7]mailto:[9]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

    2. mailto:[14]mustangs at mustangs4.com
    3. mailto:[15]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
    6. mailto:[18]mustangs at mustangs4.com?
    7. mailto:[19]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com?
    9. mailto:[21]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

     etc.) use the links above.
     [25]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd
     [1][1][3][28]https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/2
     [2][2][4][29]mustangs at mustangs4.com
     or (916) 996-9008.
     Happy bidding!
     etc.)
     use the li
     nks above.
     any
     message p
     osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They
     also grant
     the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the
     archiving of lis
     t messages.
     References
     1.
     [5][7][32]https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/2636
     3082814
     1 2. [6][8]mailto:[33]mustangs at mustangs4.com 3.
     [7][9]mailto:[34]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com 4.
     etc.)
     use the links above.
     any
     list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive
     1.
     [13][38]https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/263630
     828141 2. [14]mailto:[39]mustangs at mustangs4.com 3.
     [15]mailto:[40]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com 4.
     5.
     [17][42]https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/263630
     828141 6. [18]mailto:[43]mustangs at mustangs4.com? 7.
     [19]mailto:[44]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com? 8.
     [21]mailto:[46]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com 10.
     etc.)
     use the links above.
     any
     list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive
     1. mailto:[50]willibillie at live.de 2.
     mailto:[51]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com 3.
     [52]https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/2636308281
     4 4. mailto:[53]mustangs at mustangs4.com 5.
     mailto:[54]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com 6.
     [56]https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/2636308281
     41 8. mailto:[57]mustangs at mustangs4.com? 9.
     mailto:[58]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com? 10.
     mailto:[60]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com 12.
     [62]https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/2636308281
     41 14. mailto:[63]mustangs at mustangs4.com? 15.
     mailto:[64]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com? 16.
     [66]https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/2636308281
     41 18. mailto:[67]mustangs at mustangs4.com? 19.
     mailto:[68]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com? 20.
     mailto:[70]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com? 22.
     mailto:[72]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com 24.
     etc.) use the links above.

   <DSCN1106.JPG>

   <DSCN1104.JPG>

References

   1. mailto:goodwinpantera at comcast.net
   2. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiO4OT4l-XaAhVr2oMKHVMFD0kQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbarnfinds.com%2Fseller-submission-1983-longchamp-gts%2F&psig=AOvVaw3mk0Law_ZK3rCr7P8xXJU4&ust=1525287250561075
   3. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/26363082814
   4. mailto:mustangs at mustangs4.com
   5. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist
   7. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera/263630828141