[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale in my backyard!

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue May 1 14:55:51 EDT 2018

Stupid link got stripped away....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiO4OT4l-XaAhVr2oMKHVMFD0kQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbarnfinds.com%2Fseller-submission-1983-longchamp-gts%2F&psig=AOvVaw3mk0Law_ZK3rCr7P8xXJU4&ust=1525287250561075

That's a hugely long link, sorry about that.  If you Google "De Tomaso Longchamp Interior" and do an image search you will see numerous variations on the Longchamp steering wheel.  But the one I saw in the Pantera yesterday is not any of them. :<(