[DeTomaso] Hella headlight hella 1ae 003 427-01 h4

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue May 1 15:32:35 EDT 2018

Am preparing one of my 'P' cars for sale.  It just came back from the
painter.  It has an aftermarket rectangular headlight conversion.

One of the lights has come up missing.  I was looking for a new light,
but they seem to be really proud of the one I can find. The light is a
Hella 1AE 003 427-01 H4 for the passenger side. The H4 on the end is the
bulb type to be used.  By the way the painter didn't loose it.  I think
I did.

Anyone familiar with the conversion and/or know of a replacement
headlight I can buy that will fit?

Thanks in advance,

jerry knotts