[DeTomaso] Hella headlight hella 1ae 003 427-01 h4

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 1 15:58:55 EDT 2018

That maybe from Hall Pantera? A 80s Convertion?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Jerry Knotts<knottsj at galstar.com> wrote:   Am preparing one of my 'P' cars for sale.  It just came back from the
painter.  It has an aftermarket rectangular headlight conversion.

One of the lights has come up missing.  I was looking for a new light,
but they seem to be really proud of the one I can find. The light is a
Hella 1AE 003 427-01 H4 for the passenger side. The H4 on the end is the
bulb type to be used.  By the way the painter didn't loose it.  I think
I did.

Anyone familiar with the conversion and/or know of a replacement
headlight I can buy that will fit?

Thanks in advance,

jerry knotts