[DeTomaso] Matt LeBlanc ?

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 15:52:01 EDT 2018

You're right- a stock 351C as delivered in your Pantera does not need valve adjustment, nor is it even possible unless someone changed cylinder heads to the Boss type with adjustable valvetrain. Even then it may not be necessary; my aluminum heads run an adjustable valvetrain with hydraulic lifters & roller rocker arms, and it has NOT been adjusted for 20 years. Runs fine.