[DeTomaso] Matt LeBlanc ?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:42:12 EDT 2018

Abusing the motor that you regret building so it blows up on you--
that is some rock star/Elvis crap for sure!
This interview got me thinking.......should I be adjusting the valves
on my stocker?  I thought these motors didn't require that. I'm at
around 14K miles past when I bought the car in 2006.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 3/29/2018 at 2:40 PM, "Bill Lewis"  wrote:Excellent article!  Fun
to read. Glad that he is enjoying life as a celebrity, the way we
would enjoy life!   --BILL L
________________________________
The brief Matt LeBlanc article is available on line here:

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/what-id-do-differently-matt-leblanc-interview
[https://hips.hearstapps.com/amv-prod-cad-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/images/18q1/699330/what-id-do-differently-matt-leblanc-interview-car-and-driver-photo-702822-s-original.jpg]

What I'd Do Differently: Matt LeBlanc | Interview | Car ...
www.caranddriver.com
He'll always be Joey from Friends, but what matters is his status as
the American on the BBC's Top Gear. Read our interview with Matt
LeBlanc at Car and Driver.
(Some mail readers may break the link into two lines)

   --michael cox
-------------- next part --------------
   Abusing the motor that you regret building so it blows up on you--
   that is some rock star/Elvis crap for sure!

   This interview got me thinking.......should I be adjusting the valves
   on my stocker?  I thought these motors didn't require that.

   I'm at around 14K miles past when I bought the car in 2006.

   Sent using Hushmail
     Excellent article! Fun to read. Glad that he is enjoying life as a
     celebrity, the way we would enjoy life! --BILL L
     ________________________________
     The brief Matt LeBlanc article is available on line here:
     [1]https://www.caranddriver.com/features/what-id-do-differently-matt
     -leblanc-interview
     [[2]https://hips.hearstapps.com/amv-prod-cad-assets.s3.amazonaws.com
     /images/18q1/699330/what-id-do-differently-matt-leblanc-interview-ca
     r-and-driver-photo-702822-s-original.jpg]<https://www.caranddriver.c
     om/features/what-id-do-differently-matt-leblanc-interview>;
     What I'd Do Differently: Matt LeBlanc | Interview | Car
     ...<[3]https://www.caranddriver.com/features/what-id-do-differently-
     matt-leblanc-interview>;
     [4]www.caranddriver.com