[DeTomaso] For Sale

mark peterson petersonmr06 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 23:48:22 EDT 2018

After almost 20 yrs of ownership, I have come to the realization that my ‘71 Pantera needs a better home.
With 47,572 miles on the odometer, the reason I’m looking to sell it is that I don’t drive it.

The car is no stranger to the members of POCA. Don Byars restored it, RBT freshened the ZF and the
motor was professionally rebuilt. Heck, even Dave Adler defended it in court during my divorce.  The question for the group is--in addition to the POCA website, is there a preferable site to advertise/sell a Pantera, such as BaT, Hemmings, E-Bay, etc. or consignment?  Thanks for the input.  Mark 1789