[DeTomaso] Off and Running

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 12:20:29 EDT 2018

Off to Autobooks soon to see the Adlers and all the cute Pantera peeps.  Book signing, coffee and refreshments, and all the great things to see there.   Once on a photo shoot with Mike Drew, one of my tires went flat and came off the wheel.  When I had it checked out to make sure Gotti wheel was okay, was told it was due to air being too low in the tire, but you and I know it was really the Drewaster affect.   So, perhaps I should jump around corner to America's Tires for an air check just to make sure, then en route.
See you there!
Laurie