[DeTomaso] 2 topics: ITB for Coyote ~ Autobooks Cars and Coffee w/ Adler book signing 7/14

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 17:34:21 EDT 2018

Hiya folks,
Topic #1.   I'm directing a marketing interest survey for "Pantera EFI" and presenting the new ITB Eight Stack Throttle Body 65mm Bore System for a Coyote Pantera transplant.  If this sounds like something of interest, please email me for additional information at: laurieferrari at aol.com.
pictures attached.

Topic #2. Hope all who can make it come to AutoBooks in Burbank, CA for a great open house, coffee and bites, at a unique and comprehensive auto book store. It's a very special Pantera event, the book signing of Dave and Linda Adler's Extreme Pantera book.  You'll even get to see my Pantera and me at a rare personal appearance. Come this Saturday and if in your Pantera, that'd be great. July 14th, 10am to 2pm.  2900 W. Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505.  Phone 818-845-0707.
Hope to see you there w/ or w/o the P!
Laurie