[DeTomaso] Re Opening console for modern din 1 (2 by 7) radio???

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:02:30 EST 2018

Crutchfield will most likely have an universal bezel or trim ring, but if your radio face is already larger it's not designed for one. You can usually use the mounting sleeve for a template and it has tabs that bend around the back side of the opening prior to sliding in the radio. Just go easy with a Dremel tool until the sleeve slides in the hole.

Julian