[DeTomaso] Centerforce flywheel hole alignment

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Apr 16 19:15:30 EDT 2018

I can sell you a Balanced SFI rated Billet Steel Flywheel drilled and
tapped for both the 11 inch Ford and the 10.5 inch Centerforce Flywheels
that won¹t come apart when overheated or slammed with the power for
$350.00 from stock. We have these back-cut and lighted from 36 to 24
pounds for $50 more.
Larry Stock

On 4/16/18, 4:04 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Rich Hoppe"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of