[DeTomaso] Centerforce flywheel hole alignment

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 22:42:28 EDT 2018

Be sure to include a tolerance for both diameters and bolt circle location, since nothing mechanical or human is perfect, in spite of what it says on the dwg. When I worked for Lockheed and checked satellite dwgs as part of my liason engineering job, that was the hardest thing to get across to Design Engineers. Oh, and trying to dimension off a dwg was grounds for immediate dismissal. With Cad/Cam or any such programs, we always chucked up a piece of wood or plastic before trying a program, so as to not waste a chunk of metal if things needed correction.
Good luck- J DeRyke