[DeTomaso] Two things: Rotary compressor mount, and 5/8" hose filter?

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue Sep 26 00:26:30 EDT 2017

Steve,The AC compressor adapter should be the same as for a Mustang as they used the same compressor originally.For coolant filter try here Gano Auto Coolant Filter Company  I hear bad things about the plastic housed ones being easily broken so maybe go for aluminum or brass.
I don't see where anyone has them for 5/8" hose but you could probably make up one using some wire mesh as a filter element.
Good luck,Forest
PS. I hear that running Evaporust through the cooling system cleans out a lot of stuff.

|    |
Gano Auto Coolant Filter Company
  |  |