[DeTomaso] Two things: Rotary compressor mount, and 5/8" hose filter?

Steve Liebenow steven.liebenow at att.net
Mon Sep 25 23:45:50 EDT 2017

Hey!  I'm back!

Working on 74 now, taking care of niggly things......and have some questions...hopefully simple.
1) are the rotary AC pump adapter brackets the same as the ones you would get for a Mustang/Ford conversion???  I have a spare bracket....no pump at the moment.     Pantera East had an aluminum....but not sure if Pat is still selling them.
2) I spent dinosaurs share (big dino...) of yesterday flushing out my under car tubes and heater core of smegma and large chunky things......    I know there is a serviceable see thru cone style filter for the 1-3/8" hoses to the radiator, but is there a similar device for 5/8" heater hose????
I think my engine is packed full of potential little problems related to plugging up passageways....and until I can pull motor and give it the full "unpack the water passages treatment"  I want to prevent a) plugging up the radiator, and b) plugging up the heater core.    B already happened.....and was a bugger to remedy, but A) is suspect.......15Kish on a new radiator......  One of my next tasks it to pull it and flush it.....as trying to do it in car with position of tanks is likely to do jack bananas.....nada.
Thanks a heap!
Steve