[DeTomaso] Two things: Rotary compressor mount, and 5/8" hose filter?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 04:05:35 EDT 2017

Steve - for many years now I've had a Tefba filter installed.
http://www.tefbafilters.com/

It's really surprising how much junk circulates through your cooling
system. In the beginning I cleaned it yearly, by necessity. After several
years I just check it every now and then and there isn't much. But I think
it can only help...