[DeTomaso] De Tomaso mock ups sell for realistic prices

Larry-Ohio Time Corp Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Sep 7 14:26:44 EDT 2017

<<he used a steel strap for the front hood, witch layd over the battery and
made a short >>

This reminds me of what my best friend did when he was 8 years old. His dad
was working on the car in the driveway. "son bring be the gas can from the
garage." My friend got the metal 5 gallon gas can and set it right next to
his dad, right on top of the battery!

Lots of sparks and screams from his dad, but that was it.

Larry (we are all alive by the grace of God) - Cleveland