[DeTomaso] Carpe Tempest!

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Sep 7 13:15:11 EDT 2017

To all my Florida Pantera owners.  South and Central Florida are about to
get hammered by a very strong Cat 5.  Although I am in the direct path of
Irma and I live on an Island, it should be down to a Category 3 by the time
it gets here and I am on the highest spot on the island and not in a flood
zone.   If anybody plans to flee North and not Northwest and needs refuge
or a pit stop, contact me directly.

Cars are insured. Stay safe and get out of South and Central coastal
Florida.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net