[DeTomaso] Nor-Cal Pantera fire update :<(

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 15:00:06 EDT 2017

We were watching the coverage of the Orange County fires this morning and there are a lot of untouched houses next to houses burned to the ground.  I'm not sure, but we suspect that embers that get into the attic are the difference.  It's probably a good idea to make sure there are no openings allowing the embers in.
Ken