[DeTomaso] Goose #878 Up for Sale

Steve Liebenow steven.liebenow at att.net
Sat May 27 03:29:34 EDT 2017

All,Making this announcement before Monterey, in the event that there could be a buyer lurking......and they'd like to see the car at the POCA love-in!  Bring your sweaters and jackets......

Wife and I decided to part with our 4 headlamp Goose after 21 years of ownership. We've had a blast with the car and the people! We're not parting with the people, just the car.   I will be pursuing Pantera ownership.....can't get rid of us that easy!
I would love to keep the car as it is one of the most beautiful cars ever put on the road.    But, it isn't realistic for our situation to do so. Time to experience/enjoy another car.......
Please email me off the board if you are interested in purchasing this car.   It is a survivor, and far from perfect, but could be without too much work.....it runs and drives without issue.   "It has loads of patina"....as one member put it!
Ciao!
Steve