[DeTomaso] NPC: Will this fit behind a firewall reduction kit?

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat May 27 14:18:25 EDT 2017

FWIW, the write-up was a little off: the original OZ-based Giaocatolo used an Aussie 351-C and a ZF mid-engined in an Alfa body/chassis. This was right at the end of the 351C engine run in Australia. 15 were made and (I think) ten killed their drivers.... needed a little more handling for the power available.