[DeTomaso] Event last weekend

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat May 27 08:19:28 EDT 2017

I've posted in Facebook, but for those who don't "do" that.

Here's the first of the videos produced of a Supercar event that we attended
last weekend. Roughly 25 cars made the trip from England, including Geoff
Peters and James McAlpine, who both wussed out and left their Panteras home
to come in their respective McLarens. Roger and Thelma Brotton also attended
in their DeTomaso Deauville

Besides the fantastic cars in attendance, check out the scenery in the
background. It's really a gorgeous part of the country, and this event is
something people should consider next year. If you live in England then you
really have no excuse - the ferry drops you off right across the street from
your hotel :)

https://vimeo.com/218995254