[DeTomaso] SS ZF linkage turnbuckle???

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon May 22 16:24:26 EDT 2017

Maybe I¹m the wrong Larry here. I don¹t understand this concept, maybe
start with some forging¹s. I don¹t even think using SS Tubing is even
feasible here so I probably shouldn¹t even respond.  Easy to fabricate is
not at all true. Jack, you know what it took just to fit new bearings into
existing U-joints, not easy at all. Then it is not easy to have proper
Broaching capabilities in their region to broach the ID Splines. Then you
have the issues to engineer a locking nut mechanism, and then you add the
liability of attaching a couple of these to your steering shaft mechanism,
another good reason for US manufactures to buy oversea¹s to limit your USA
product liability. Do it yourself so the owner is responsible, then cavat
emptor.
Larry Stock

On 5/22/17, 12:10 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of