[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Pantera for Sale: 1973 Euro GTS #5789 (New Zealand)

Dave Fleming dave.fleming at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 5 21:22:03 EST 2017

To all my friends in the POCA community,

Having virtually completed a two year full restoration of my beloved 1973 Pantera, circumstances have unexpectedly changed where it has just been placed on the market  ...   a sad day, but hopefully an opportunity for someone else to enjoy it.

            http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/other/auction-1271765350.htm

The list price is in kiwi dollars, and this equates to approx. USD$120,000.   My good friend Ed Mendez (who has helped me immensely with the restoration whilst here in NZ) tells me the shipping cost back to California is approx. USD$1,800.

My dearest wish is that a Pantera enthusiast in the POCA community may take the project forward, with just the interior now to be refurbished.    Inspection is welcomed and for any purchaser State side, I’m prepared to refund a return air fare and put up free accommodation for a US buyer.

All enquiries welcomed  …

Kind regards,

Dave Fleming

Auckland