[DeTomaso] Tom Tjaarda Limited Edition Wine

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Mon Mar 6 00:29:43 EST 2017

From Dave Alder:

We have heard today from Tom Tjaarda that he is doing well and still has his studio in Torino, Italy. Besides being an RC airplane enthusiast, Tom is also a connoisseur of fine Italian wines. It is possible that Tom might release his own limited edition wine collection with special artwork, signed and numbered certificates and wine glasses with the Tjaarda design logo. We expect to have more information on this prior to the Monterey Fun Rallye. If you love high quality wine and Panteras, this might be just for you. We will keep you posted on this.

Anyone interested?

Ed