[DeTomaso] FW: Panteras @ RTC 6/17/17 - YouTube

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 12:43:07 EDT 2017

Every Saturday morning at Redmond Town Center, Redmond, WA, from April
through September (when it's not raining), we have Exotics at RTC.
https://exoticsat.com/  On Saturday, 6/17, we held the Panteras Northwest
chapter meeting at the show, and had 8 Panteras show up, including two
factory GT5's.  This was the best showing we've had in a long time.

Video is for the LaFerrari Aperta, but you can see all of the Panteras that
showed up for last Saturday in the background.  What's funny is the
videographer starts with the Ferrari and then seems to get distracted by the
8 Panteras on hand!

Nice!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODJfGBoT1aU

Let's make this a habit!