[DeTomaso] GT5 shock absorbers.

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:11:50 EDT 2017

I have some "street" Koni's in my workshop, coming from a Pantera.
I will see if they have a part number on it and will let you know.
Keep in mind Koni's can be rebuild at their dealerships. The cost of it is
around 400 euros for the whole set of 4. I have done it several times
successfully on various Panteras !  They are great shockdampers.
Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898