[DeTomaso] Cold air intake pickup locations

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jan 24 10:55:39 EST 2017

I can answer #2: No, the air in that area is only a few degrees above
ambient when the car is moving according to my measurements. I have two
90 mm hoses arranged like you describe. No scoop, they end pointing
straight down with no protrusion below the chassis. I don't pick up a
lot of debris either.

Tomas