[DeTomaso] Cold air intake pickup locations

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Tue Jan 24 10:58:37 EST 2017

My experimenting when learning more about the potential impact of putting glass in the deck-lid opening, as well as the experience of others shows that the air under the car that comes up into the engine compartment is roughly 40F warmer than ambient - in that the air from the radiator flows under the car and up into the engine compartment.

Stephen Nelson