[DeTomaso] UK DeTomaso Club event from 1990...

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 15:24:41 EST 2017

Chuck,

The car was owned my Mike Miller at the time. He converted it from euro GTS to GT5 spec. He sold it to Geoff Peters after 10 years or so, bought a project Pantera from the USA which is now being converted to RHD and Gr4 spec. Photos of that car are in the registry.

I will get mike to send you some images of the white car when he owned it....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone