[DeTomaso] UK DeTomaso Club event from 1990...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:29:58 EST 2017

It's a digitalized video made from a VHS videotape. It's a little
Lambo-centric, but there's a Ric Lee interview around minute 34. Only got a
quick view of the white Pantera GT5 but it looks like Geoff Peters' license
plate - did it used to be white?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptg9iItmLCQ&feature=youtu.be

Plate GTS 5W ?

White?  Yes.  Back when new in GB...
It was first used by Lewis Collins in the 1970's show, "Cuckoo Waltz".

But there is a big gap (1980-1990s) in the registry history for this car.
If you can send me a still frame photo (jpg preferred) I can add it to the entry.
Even take just a camera pic or screen snap of your display might work.

Chuck