[DeTomaso] UK DeTomaso Club event from 1990...

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:06:08 EST 2017

May be of interest for long-time members from England - I found this video
of the DeTomaso Driver's Club sponsored track day at Castle Combe.

It's a digitalized video made from a VHS videotape. It's a little
Lambo-centric, but there's a Ric Lee interview around minute 34. Only got a
quick view of the white Pantera GT5 but it looks like Geoff Peters' license
plate - did it used to be white?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptg9iItmLCQ&feature=youtu.be