[DeTomaso] Alloy flywheel.

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:45:16 EDT 2016

I like the Fidanza because it is cheap, new, and easy to find/buy.

Being aluminum is a benefit, but I can¹t tell the difference.

You can find them on ebay, but I think I bought my last one from one of
the Mustang vendors.

BTW, I¹m running the same clutch/flywheel/PP on my Pantera and my Cobra.
I removed the weights from my Cobra.  I can¹t tell a difference whether
they are there or not.

On 9/9/16, 11:18 AM, "detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf
of cengles at cox.net" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of