[DeTomaso] Headlights - Stock replacement options?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 12:20:55 EDT 2016

.Howdy all,.Just getting ready for the Ironstone Concours coming up in a few weeks, and I'd like to update the old headlights so I can drive at night.  I have the stock round ones, and would like to get something that is a little more modern and brighter..I put these Halogens in my 240Z and they seem to work great:.http://www.blackdragonauto.com/Features/Z/ZEL1.htm
.Any reason they wouldn't fit the P-car?  What else have y'all used?.Thanks for your advice!!!.brent..