[DeTomaso] Chassis stiffening kit install

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Sep 6 12:12:36 EDT 2016

For what it's worth, when I was in Castle Rock a few years ago and had
time to visit with Dennis and Adam at Pantera Performance Center,
Dennis essentially told me the same thing about the front trunk brace
(as I recall).  That it really wasn't necessary and only served to
reduce the amount of usable space in a street car that was only
occasionally tracked or open road raced.  I believe his recommendation
was to not bother with it for most purposes.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home