[DeTomaso] Chassis stiffening kit install

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Sep 6 11:37:12 EDT 2016

If one actually was an engineer and analyzed this brace, it is utterly
useless. It braces the shear wall construction already built into the
upper A-Arm mounting points. Not much movement here with the factory job.
Lots of help is needed down below to take the twist out of the lower A-Arm
supports. Larry

On 9/6/16, 8:18 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Julian Kift"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of