[DeTomaso] POCA business on this forum

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jun 5 18:48:05 EDT 2016

Dear Ed,

         I have heard of these impositions on the Editors of the Newsletter
and Profiles.  In my years as a POCA member, I have written many articles
for Profiles.  I currently have a multipage and multi-illustrated article
submitted to Mike Haney.  I think it is one my best articles.  As a
contributing author, I can tell you that the apparent mandates in the MS
email below will, in my opinion, have a negative effect on the layout and
editing of my article.  If this goes through and if it is as restrictive as
I suspect, then it will very likely have a chilling effect on authors
contributing to Profiles.

          Please reconsider this and let the Editor do what he is supposed
to do.

                         Sincerely,  Chuck Engles