[DeTomaso] POCA Website is Down, Here's Why (7)

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:26:38 EDT 2016

It isn¹t about controlling the club.

It takes a lot of guts to step forward to be president (or any board
position).  It is often a thankless job, and you take a lot of crap for it
- even when you are right.

MS just wants to improve the club.  I¹m impressed with his energy and most
of his ideas.  I disagree with some, but that¹s another matter.

The problem is he pissed off a lot of people with his approach, and now
it¹s a back and forth verbal battle until someone has enough and leaves.
Unfortunately, there are <many> against him, and they¹ll never all shut up
and leave.  So, the ³fix" has to come from MS - somehow.

On 7/23/16, 9:54 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Ken Green via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of