[DeTomaso] NPC Photo storage; was Gas tank removal/chassis rust

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:17:59 EST 2016

Relax,

Unlike previous efforts, we are not reinventing the wheel. We are going
through a company specializing in club and association websites.
They currently have over 300,000 served members in over 2,500 separate
clubs/accounts.
Security is second to none, back ups are run nightly in two locations and
customer service will be available to any user.

In the past, everyone has tried to start fresh with basic web design
software, an effort akin to building a 351 Cleveland starting with molten
iron and sand cast mold.

The cost is much less, everything proven and the software debugged.

Your ability to understand these advantages and thereby share that
knowledge with those less informed would best serve the interests of POCA.
I'm working to offer transparent, inclusive, proactive and progressive
leadership to drag the club into the 21st century.
Help me by watering the seeds of positivity, far too long has a black cloud
of doubt cast a shadow, nothing grows in the dark except mold.

Michael Shortt