[DeTomaso] NPC Photo storage; was Gas tank removal/chassis rust

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:56:56 EST 2016

You all will be flabbergasted when the capabilities of the new website are
fully realized.
It will go live in the next 30 days as a simple copy of the existing site,
then over the next 6 months grow exponentially as well. By April it will be
the home of the monthly newsletter as well as a digital home for Profiles (
which will remain a printed media as long as I have anything to do with it,
in fact, look for Profiles to improve with more color pages as well as
expand to 4 issues per year).

The new website will eventually be the ultimate technical resource,
archives, forum, car registry and more. It will also be able to be the
method by which we vote, communicate on teleconferences and condict member
surveys.
Look for the Member Benefits offerings to grow as well, POCA will be the
test mule for MBN, a company specializing in providing value added
resources for membership organizations.

If you have old articles, published or not, photo series, historical items
of interest, please contact me. We want to make the website the first and
last place any owner will have to go to find what they need.

Michael Shortt

-------------- next part --------------

   On Jan 9, 2016 11:37 AM, "Julian Kift" <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
     Everyone should join Facebook anyway, as Mark Zuckerberg is giving
     away $4.5MM to some lucky members....... and you can keep up with
     the Presidential race or gun lobby with all the true facts ;-)
     From what I see pretty much everything that gets posted to the

     <[6]jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com

     <[7]detomaso at poca.com

     I will send