[DeTomaso] NPC Photo storage; was Gas tank removal/chassis rust

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jan 10 11:27:36 EST 2016

More than happy to help you and POCA.   ;-)

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com<mailto:michaelsavga at gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:21 AM
To: Terry Himes <Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov>>, "detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>" <detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC Photo storage; was Gas tank removal/chassis rust

Thank you for researching it,
I appreciate your diligence and concern on behalf of POCA.
Many of your concerns are valid and suggested solutions seem reasonable.
As we begin to drop into the rabbit hole and explore, I hope that you will strap on your headlamp and venture with us as we discovery the path.
Your expertise is both respected and appreciated.

Michael Shortt