[DeTomaso] More Anti-Footbal Pics, comments, was Re: Anti Football Run

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 22:11:02 EST 2016

In a message dated 1/6/16 18 55 18, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> What are you looking for exactly?
>  XWX 185-70-15?
>  Campys 2 slot,
>  7?
> 8?
>  And if you know the difference in the versions of 2 slots
> A. teach me
>  B. Tell me which ones
>

>>>Well, *I* am not looking for wheels--I've got plenty already.   Guy
Dellavecchia is idly considering wheels; I sold him a set of '71 wheels more
than 20 years ago when I didn't know any better, and he's still got them in the
condition I sold them in--painted gold (badly) and in need of refinishing.

He's got an L-model though, and L-models used two different styles of
L-model-unique wheels.   IF he got a second set (and I think that would be a
silly thing to do), he properly should get an age-appropriate set.

Here's everything you need to know...(see attached)