[DeTomaso] Wheels and Tires, was Re: More Anti-Footbal Pics, comments, was Re: Anti Football Run

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Thu Jan 7 02:49:49 EST 2016

Well, that's kinda interesting.  From the photos I conclude I have four of the early L model wheels on the car now.
If a couple of decent XWX 185 - 70 - 15's came my way, it would be helpful.  Right now tread is thin, sidewall cracks many.
While we're in the 'hood, these guys wouldn't want to wait for a tow truck:
https://youtu.be/4GB9fG8aq_Q
GD