[DeTomaso] Finding someone

John Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:02:22 EDT 2016

Hey All - I am looking for Robert Vandenberg of Santa Monica. Some custom radiator work was done on a car he bought from Bob Lehman. I don’t know either person, but the radiator shop gave me their names. The work was done on Bob Lehman’s car, which was then sold to Mr. Vandenberg.
The same shop gave me another name regarding a custom radiator they built for Dave Sohngen in 2013. Anyone know this person?
Jack