[DeTomaso] Redesign of the GT5-S

bill bill at incendium.com
Tue Aug 23 19:29:25 EDT 2016

Julian, I am not a fan of any rear wings, and I would lose the wheels. I could make it work.......

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> Date: 2016-08-23  12:50 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Corey Price <coreyjprice at gmail.com>, detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Redesign of the GT5-S
Corey,

If we all liked the same thing it would be a boring World, that said I also have utmost respect for Kirk's work he is a great fabricator and execution of his products is top notch, I have many (lights, fast access panel etc.) on my cars.

Julian