[DeTomaso] Monterey Reunion - Laguna Seca corral pass wanted

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:39:46 EDT 2016

Looks like I will be able to get the Pantera roadworthy for the Monterey weekend, so I went to purchase tickets and a corral pass for Laguna Seca, however they are apparently sold out on the corrals. If anyone has a corral pass they are not intending to use  for Sat/Sun I will gladly purchase it.

Thanks,
Julian