[DeTomaso] Printing Center USA Newsletter and Profiles bids

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 17 15:39:59 EDT 2016

All,Here are the bids that Michael obtained from Printing Center USA for the printing and distribution of the Newsletters and Profiles. Can those of you who have questioned this situation please compare these bids with those of our current printer? Hopefully, this should finally end 'this' scandal that remains from the Michael Shortt era and that refuses to die!
Marshall Smith

| Hi Michael  ,
I have completed a quote for you and will leave it below. I based this quote off of the best value and quality specs available. If you were looking for any other options or quantities in particular please let me know and I will make that adjustment.  Click here to go to our online pricing tool if you would like. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you, please follow up with me when you can. Files types we accept:
   - Custom Files  Just about any file type we can work with.
   - Online Design Files  Create your calendar using our online design tool.
   - Professional Design Services We have them simply ask for more information.
 Sincerely, Reid stollAccount ServicesToll Free: 800.995.1555 Independent reviews:   Trustpilot   Yelp   Google+  |

| Quote#57105-R/Printingcenter USA                                             Quote Valid for 30 days from receipt. |
| Description | Quantity | Page count | Printing Total |

|   | Newsletter  32+ cover ( monthly  ) option 2Size: 8.5 x 11
Pages: 36 ( 32+cover )
Inside Ink: (1/1) black ink   Both Sides
Cover Ink: (4/4) Full Color Both SidesCover Finish: None
Paper Cover: 100# matte CoverPaper Inside: 80# matteText
Binding: Saddle-Stitched (Long Edge)
Proof: Electronic
Hole Drilling: No Thank YouAddress & Mail + stuffing/sealing @1000 280.00 @1500 420.00POSTAGE : estimated Mixed ADC32+c ( 6 oz.)  $ 668.12Ref if over  ( 7 oz.)  $ 715.81Turn Around: 6 Business Days
Shipping: Ground TBA Discount: (10%)  off  1 year *(Better rates may be available for Freight deliveries.  If your company can accept a freight delivery please ask for custom freight pricing.) |

| 10001500 |

 | 32+ cover32+ cover | $ 1565.47$ 1811.39      |
| Information on Magazines  | Click Here |
| Downloadable templates | Click Here |
| Upload your files to get started  | Click Here |
| Terms and Conditions | Click Here |

| All Rights Reserved ©2001-2016 PrintingCenterUSA117 9th St N, Great Falls, MT 59401 |

| Hi ,
I have completed a quote for you and will leave it below. I based this quote off of the best value and quality specs available. If you were looking for any other options or quantities in particular please let me know and I will make that adjustment.  Click here to go to our online pricing tool if you would like. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you, please follow up with me when you can. Files types we accept:
   - Custom Files  Just about any file type we can work with.
   - Online Design Files  Create your calendar using our online design tool.
   - Professional Design Services We have them simply ask for more information.
 Sincerely, Reid stollAccount ServicesToll Free: 800.995.1555 Independent reviews:   Trustpilot   Yelp   Google+  |

| Quote#57100-R/Printingcenter USA                                             Quote Valid for 30 days from receipt. |
| Description | Quantity | Page count | Printing Total |

|   | Magazines 4 times a yearSize: 8.5 x 11
Pages: column 2
Inside Ink: (4/4) Full Color Both Sides
Cover Ink: (4/4) Full Color Both SidesCover Finish: None
Paper Cover: 80# Gloss CoverPaper Inside: 80# Gloss Text
Hole Drilling: No Thank YouAddress & Mail + stuffing/sealing @1000 280.00 POSTAGE : estimated Mixed ADC24+c ( 5 oz.)  $ 620.4528+c ( 5 oz.)  $ 620.4532+c ( 6 oz.)  $ 668.1226+c ( 6 oz.)  $ 668.1224+c ( 7 oz.)  $ 715.8124+c ( 7 oz.)  $ 715.81Ref if over   8 oz 763.50Ref if over   9 0z 811.18
Turn Around: 6 Business Days
Shipping: Ground TBA Discount: (10%)  off  1 year *(Better rates may be available for Freight deliveries.  If your company can accept a freight delivery please ask for custom freight pricing.) |

| 1000100010001000100010001000 |

 | 24+ cover28+ cover32+ cover36+ cover40+ cover44+ cover | $ 1360.86$ 1549.33$ 1745.86$ 1941.70$ 2137.55$ 2332.49      |
| Information on Magazines  | Click Here |
| Downloadable templates | Click Here |
| Upload your files to get started  | Click Here |
| Terms and Conditions | Click Here |

| All Rights Reserved ©2001-2016 PrintingCenterUSA117 9th St N, Great Falls, MT 59401 |

| Hi Michael,
I have completed a quote for you and will leave it below. I based this quote off of the best value and quality specs available. If you were looking for any other options or quantities in particular please let me know and I will make that adjustment.  Click here to go to our online pricing tool if you would like. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you, please follow up with me when you can. Files types we accept:
   - Custom Files  Just about any file type we can work with.
   - Online Design Files  Create your calendar using our online design tool.
   - Professional Design Services We have them simply ask for more information.
 Sincerely, Reid stollAccount ServicesToll Free: 800.995.1555 Independent reviews:   Trustpilot   Yelp   Google+  |

| Quote#57101-R/Printingcenter USA                                             Quote Valid for 30 days from receipt. |

Hole Drilling: No Thank YouAddress & Mail + stuffing/sealing @1500 420.00 POSTAGE : estimated Mixed ADC24+c ( 5 oz.)  $ 620.4528+c ( 5 oz.)  $ 620.4532+c ( 6 oz.)  $ 668.1226+c ( 6 oz.)  $ 668.1224+c ( 7 oz.)  $ 715.8124+c ( 7 oz.)  $ 715.81Ref if over   8 oz 763.50Ref if over   9 0z 811.18
Turn Around: 6 Business Days
Shipping: Ground TBA Discount: (10%)  off  1 year *(Better rates may be available for Freight deliveries.  If your company can accept a freight delivery please ask for custom freight pricing.) |

| 1500150015001500150015001500 |

 | 24+ cover28+ cover32+ cover36+ cover40+ cover44+ cover | $ 1501.99$ 1802.12$ 2027.25$ 2263.00$ 2502.69$ 2745.84      |