[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:58:29 EDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
 wrote:

>  > It was stated at the forefront, the new servers for the new website
>    will not support the email forum. It is not a decision to not do it, it
>    was decided for us.

Michael,

Slow down and listen to your members. He was talking about being banned
from the PI forum.

As to hosting the email forum, your statement is a red herring of sorts.
All POCA has to do is put it into another URL, say, POCAemailforum.com, and
it can continue on as a POCA sponsored activity that supports awareness of
the marque. And you will have satisfied to the needs of a good portion of
the membership. Before you cut off the email forum, I suggest you see if
your "new" forum gets the usage necessary to be really useful.

Lastly, I am not raising hell as you put it. My points are valid and
considered positions developed in my 40 years of ownership, my professional
background, and in serving the club both on the Board and in the year I
spent developing the first detailed specs for a new website. And I believe
you will find that I have generally been very supportive of what you have
been doing.

Jeff