[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:35:28 EDT 2016

The new website is pretty hack proof, has awesome security and best of all,
a 24 hour tech support line.

Is this new POCA website even up and running ?

When I go to:  http://www.poca.com/

I see "old stuff" (Jan 2016 dates) it even says RIGHT NOW that 268 guests are on line.

I don't believe that.  It is probably just a random number generator, or fixed value.

When I try to click on the Title "Latest Forum Posting" nothing happens, and it
shows "No Posts to Display".

I go to the POCA registry, and nothing exists...

I go to buy from the POCA store and nothing exists.

What happened to all this stuff you have announced ?   Where is this new resource ?

Is there some other URL that this new website is using ???   www.POCA.com is non-functional.

To limit confusion, I suggest any new POCA board, be called a board, not "The Forum",
as The Forum is the existing resource.

Chuck