[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:57:40 EDT 2016

Nobody has been banned from the forum.

The forum is constantly failing and kicking people out, it is a magnet for
spam and robots.
It also spreads viruses faster than $10 hooker, because there are several
of you that use it that do not have proper software and you guys infect the
server and everybody else weekly.

It literally keeps three people (Gerry Womack, Asa Jay and Ed Mendez) busy
every day to keep it operational, we all owe them a huge debt for their
service.

The new website is pretty hack proof, has awesome security and best of all,
a 24 hour tech support line.

It will be a problem for somebody else now.

We hope you visit the new forum.

Michael
   On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Corey Price <[1]coreyjprice at gmail.com>