[DeTomaso] Race Coverage on iPad Apps (No Pantera Content)

scottcouchman at yahoo.com scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 22:36:38 EDT 2016

I really like watching race coverage on my iPad using my internet connection. F1 on NBC Sports including all three Practice sessions, Qualifying and the Race. Sports car/Ford GT racing WEC from Silverstone tomorrow morning and IMSA from Long Beach on Fox tonight. I'm guessing they're all on my cable TV somewhere, but I can watch live or replay when it's convenient for me, and I don't have to record anything, just watch it on my iPad whenever I want. College football too! I love it.